Monday, December 3, 2007

I'E BEEN TAGGED..............

by two great people over at Scrapbook.com Ladybug320's and Kate (littleme)...okay I will try not to bore you, but I need to list 7 facts about me RIGHT NOW...

1: I call myself getting a head start on things by putting up my Christmas tree BEFORE Thanksgiving, but now I can't figure out how I want to decorate the whole house...so it probably won't get done..

2: I have been trying my best not to go on BIG scrapbooking shopping sprees and it is DRIVING ME NUTS, but I am proud to say that I have not done it for at least 3 1/2 weeks...the 6th of December is the first day that I can go on a shopping trip........oooo thank the Lord that is real soon.

3: Have you noticed that EVERY project I do must contain RIBBON?...Yelp I am a ribbon lover.

4: My scrap office is in our 3rd car garage, while my hubbys office is inside the house on the first floor and with it being cold now, I often wish I could KICK him into the garage and take the office...

5: I am not a TV watcher really at all.....the only program that I watch is EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER........that is it.

6: I don't have a radio or tv in my office...need complete silence when working.

7: I would love to be the next MARTHA STEWART...yelp that's a fact.....(he he he)

Okay I really can't think of anyone to tag because I think I have tagged everyone before...so if you want to give out some juicey stuff about yourself... please do...

4 comments:

Carole Beath said...

I've never been tagged by anyone. I am just waiting. (Grin)....

angela said...

hi there! i'm very new to the world of cardmaking, and only a little new to scrapbooking (since june of this year), but i'm fierce! lol! so i saw you and "ladybug320" on "scrapbook.com" while lookging for inspiration. (you two caught my eye because you look like me and i have a 5 year old whom we've called ladybug since she was born!) so i just wanted to say "hey" and that i really like your creations, and i'll be stopping by often! thanks!! :)

angela said...

p.s... i'm crazy about ribbon too!! i just need to learn how to use is as creatively as you have! :O

sunshinecardsandjewelry said...

Hello, I love ribbon, on hand I may have somewhere between 250 to 300 it has to go on all my cards. cards are so mush prettier with ribbon it think.