Monday, December 31, 2007

I'M LOVIN THE DESIGN STUDIO PROGRAM..............






I am so ready for everything to get back to normal......(if there is such a thing) so that I can REALLY play with my new Design Studio that I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. If you haven't got your software yet, you don't know what your missing out on.....Here are two cards with matching envelopes that I just made the other day.....With the Design Studio, no more will I have to buy store bought envelopes....I can make a envelope EXACTLY the size I want....YIPEEEEEEEEEE....The first card and envelope HAPPY MOO YEAR.....is for the new challenge going over at the BBTB site...go check out the other girls designs.......FAB I tell ya...I used some adorable doodle bats from Scrapnfonts.com ooooooo I love this little cow...The second card and envelope I just made for fun.....I fell in love with the cute stamp by Karen stolper (American Art Stamps)............Well that is all for now..........HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL....

15 comments:

Erin McKinney said...

What cute cards and envies! I will have to get the esign Studio software to make my envies!

DeeDee said...

WOW is all I can say Regina...these twosets are so awesome and what gorgeous colors too!!! I love them both!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HUGS!!!!!

K said...

These cards are incredible! I just ordered Design Studio from Hallmark Scrapbook and can't wait to get it! Here's to a new year of crafting :)

Cindy Gilchrist said...

How neat is that??!! I'll be looking into that software!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

These are just AMAZING!!! I hope to one day get to use that software! :o) Hugs, TeriBeri

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Your designs make me want to play, play, play! I love what you're doing w/ Design Studio!

Brittany And Robert said...

Played around with the design studio today and was very impressed. A unrelated question is where did you get that flower punch? A friend of mine used it on a card she gave me and I love it...

Regina Easter said...

Hi Britany, the flowers on the PARTY TIME card were already on the paper....the paper is by Creative Imaginations....hugs...

Theresa/Tette said...

Oh, how beautiful aren´r your cards, love the colors and the composition. I also wish you a Happy New Year!

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning cards :) a very happy new year to you :)

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning cards :) a very happy new year to you :)

My Paper World said...

Your cards are beautiful! love the matching envelopes too!

Danielle Flanders said...

How cool is that!? Wow! How do you find out about all of these things? Your cards are just amazing!!!!! I hope you have been submitting them!

DeeDee said...

Hello Regina....I love your new picture here!

BTW...tag you're it!!! Don't feel obligated to follow up...but expect more traffic on your blog!!! Check out my blog for details!!!

HUGS!!!

Easter Holidays 2015 said...

Ohhh... These cards looks something interesting. :)

IT created by any software.

Easter 2015