Saturday, December 1, 2007

PAPER TRENDS AND READY SET CREATE


Wow, I picked up the new issue of Paper Trends today and saw my birthday card that I had made for my son when he had turned 15....I brought it home to show him and he was so excited to see the card in there....He can hardly wait to get it back to cherish forever...I HOPE...anyways the card is on page 142........I also have about 3 projects in the new READY SET CREATE online ezine for Dec/Jan.....This is an awesome online ezine......Click here to view the magazine...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is always inspiring. Thank you for sharing. I have a question about the birthday card you created for your son. How did you create the birthday phrase that goes around in a circle?

Regina Easter said...

thanks Lela, i used my microsoft works program to the the circle word and then hand cutted the circle....

Sharon Caudle said...

When I saw this card, it was love at first sight!!! :) It does not surprise me that it was snatched up for publication. You are amazing my lil' sis!!! No one deserves the recognition more than you do! I'm just beaming with excitement for you!!!

DeeDee said...

This card is one of my very favorites Regina, I even made one after it for my 16 yo DS this year...I don't know why ALL of your work isn't published....if it were up to me it would be!