Monday, December 10, 2007

PENGUIN BAG HOLDER


Okay I am lovin this little penguin from the ANIMAL KINGDOM Cricut Cartridge...He is so cute....well here is my project for the new challenge over at the bbtb site...oooooooo the girls did a fab job on their projects...you really need to stop by and take a look..here is the link to the site:




I think I will let me son give this to one of his reading teachers.....I hope she likes it...just something to let her know we appreciate her...


Pattern Paper: Scenic Route (Brighton Ice Blocks) Card Stock: Bazzill Die Cuts: Sizzix (snowflake) Rhinestones: Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letter: Doodlebug Glitter: Martha Stewart Computer Printing for titles Other: sewing , craft ribbon Cello Bag: Stampin up

6 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

oh yeah - I just LOVE that penguin. See........ if I would have tried that polka dot penguin, it would have NOT come out as nice :o)
Just love all your work sis - you are amazing.
hugs, T

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh! Regina this is sooo cute! love it! ;)

DeeDee said...

Too adorable Regina, I love those little penguins.....that are so sweet! GREAT job!

Erin McKinney said...

Too cute! Your sons teacher will love it!!

Esther said...

Aww I can see why you like Mr penguin, I love the colour in their cheeks! and what a fabby idea! gorgeous!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, this is so cute, love it!!!