Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BLESS YOUR HEART.....365 MONOGRAM CHALLENGE

Gosh I tell ya those girls over at 365 ROCK.....here is a shaped Monogram card I did using two of the recently released items from The Cutting Cafe..The B SHAPED CARD and a new sentiment set called BLESS YOU...has 14 different sentiments in it....
I used some way yummy K&Company paper...love that stuff.....be sure to check out the cafe site later today for a few more letter shaped cards...eventually all 26 letters will be added..as well as 0-9....oh yeah must not forget.....that white crochet flower is from paper blooms...ooo I love me some crochet flowers....

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

wowza...this is absolutely perfect-o for the 365 Cards Monogram challenge Regina!!! You sooooo ROCK!!!

STAMPING SAM said...

Awsome card, when make a monogram, you make a mongram!

Lynn Everett said...

I just happened upon your blog, and I must say I am crazy about everything I saw. You are so talented. I am looking forward to getting my e-mails from you so I can keep getting inspired by you.
Hugs,
Lynn

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Stunning. An absolute beauty.

bonnie said...

Gorgeous card Regina and gorgeous papers...lovin the new blog look too...cool! :) Bonnie x

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Regina. I love it. hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is gorgeous Regina! B is for BEAUTIFUL! xxD

Kay said...

Absolutely beautiful, Regina! Love everything about it!
♥♥ Kay

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Loving that B ;)

Tutu Crafts said...

Oh WOW! I love your work! This is just stunning!

Gloria Stengel said...

As always, your creations are stunning! I love your take on the monogram challenge! All the little details are so elegant!

Chrissie said...

This is a simply awesome card, I just love it!
Chrissie

SAM said...

Congrats on being one of the top 3! Beautiful card, great design, can't wait to see what you do next!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Congrats on making it to the Top Trio, sooo well deserved, the card is perfect!!!

Pamela Wade said...

Wow! What an awesome card! You did great on this! Congratualtions on being picked for the top 3! ~~Pam

Rose said...

awesome!! congrats on making the top 3 on 365 :)

Patti J. said...

Wow Regina! Don't know how I missed this on monogram day, but girl, you rock!!! Wowzers!!!

Linby said...

fab card - love the colours. well done on winning the top three - certainly deserves it.
Linbyx