Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OCT 31ST HAPPY HALLOWEEN.........

I know what your thinking....GOODNESS...Halloween stuff already, I couldn't help myself...I must say Halloween and Christmas are two of my favorite holidays to make cards, gifts for....something about using orange, black, purple colors....anyhoo, the Cutting Cafe has just releases MEGA Halloween images with several more to come......This card uses the following new sets:
A DAY AT THE PATCH

HALLOWEEN CARD BORDERS

HALLOWEEN LABELS



Actually it is a good thing starting on Holiday cards early because once the Holiday finally arrives, you will have loads of cards already ready to send out....

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

SWEET...love the pop of orange Regina!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

So stinkin cute, Regina!!! Love that pumpkin and the border looks awesome! GREAT card!!!
hugs!

Sandi said...

Great inspiration, thanks. Sandi

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
Sooo cute..Love Halloween and Christmas also...My Favs...Krista

Norine said...

super cute love the touch of orange
Hugs
Norine

Kay said...

DARLING, DARLING, DARLING!!!! I'm a huge fan of Halloween/Fall too! ♥♥ Kay

bonnie said...

Oh my Regina I love that card soooo much!!!!!! You make the cutest cards and creations ever you are my idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much yummy goodness over at the cutting cafe...I can hardly contain my excitement!! Loving the Halloween stuff already...keep em coming...my two favourite holidays too...with Christmas winning by a smidgen and my baby girl was born on Christmas Day too!! :) (((hugs))) to you Regina (do you still sell your cards?) Not seen them on Etsy for a while?? :) Bonnie x

Regina Easter said...

thanks bonnie, if you email me your address, i will send you the card...hugs to you...