Thursday, August 13, 2009

BRIDAL SHOWER TIME.................................

Need to plan a Bridal Shower or perhaps you got a PRINCESS living in your house .....need to make some special invitations....well the Cutting Cafe has just released a new template called DRESS CARD AND INVITE set....this template/cutting file is just right for the job....and came at the perfect time...I am attending a bridal shower this coming Friday....and I am also helping with the shower....I couldn't remember the colors that the girl was doing her wedding in, so I just choose a classy black color with cream...with an added red rose on the dress....the glittered paper is by doodlebug...love that stuff....the set also comes with a matching envelope....and 13 sentiments....You can also just purchase the DRESS SHAPED CARD all by itself as well.....

15 comments:

Sandi said...

Stunning as always, love the black embossed dress. Sandi

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Regina, this is just breathtaking! I'm searching for the perfect paper right now! I love this!!! You are so danged talented! hugs!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
Thanks for your kind words regarding Belle...Our children mean the world to us don't they!...Thank you for keeping us in your prayers, I really need them and will know more after Sept, 4th when she goes to another doctor....Your new printable stamps are gorgeous...I wish I could buy every set...I am starting to think they are the cutest stamps after made....You are one special and talented friend...You deserve so much success...Hugs, Krista

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, you know just how to make every card perfect. :)

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Regina this is beautiful,you have the most awesome ideas.

hugs
Kaye x

Norine said...

very pretty as always
Hugs
Norine

Peet said...

Stunning card, Regina!!! LOVE this..

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so beautiful Regina! Absolutely exquisite. I've left some thins on my blog for you to thank you for all you do. Hugs! D

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OMG sis.....this is a total stunner!!!! Love everything about this set....all the glitter, that bow with the flower in the middle.....girl YOU ROCK!!! Love ya, T

Kay said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous!!! You are over flowing with creativity my sweet friend!!!! ♥♥ Kay

Jingle said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

mickeydee said...

Wow girl! You've done it again! This is absolutely, positivley stunning! I LOVE the glitzy black paper for the dress. This is a true stunner! Love it!

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow those are gorgeous and elegant.

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! This is stunning!!!

bonnie said...

Oh Regina everything you make is stunning and gorgeous i love to visit your blog for inspiration and it was you that got me into Cricut and I thank you because I love it sooo very much!!! I love all your details and ribbons and embellishments your use...you make everything beautiful (((hugs))) to you! Bonnie :) x