Wednesday, August 5, 2009

EVERYONE WILL NEED A #2 PENCIL, FOR THE TEST..SNEAK PEEK

Pencils Pencils and more Pencils....I am not sure if in your part of town, you have the problem with the schools being hugely affected by the city's BUDGET, we do......it seems as though each year, the schools ask more and more of the parents to help out with basic school items....oh well....I guess I can just look at it this way, more fun in creating cute little packaging for the teachers...(smile)...anyHOO.............this little pencil box will soon be released over at the CUTTING CAFE...I ran out of time in releasing it since the family is going away for a few days.............but I was able to sneak in and make a quick little project.....this PENCIL BOX with a separate lid...( I didn't want to design the lid connected to the box, because I love sometimes the look of having a different color lid)....the box will fit 18 pencils PERFECTLY.....so I say that is a head start in providing the class with at least 18 pencils and what better way to do it, then in a pretty package..I am hoping that my son will have a lady for a teacher, if not, I will just have to take off the pink button and pink brad on the butterfly...and then all will be good.....I also used one of the recently released sets from the Cafe called School Days...this set is loaded with fun images for school..The PENCIL is from that set..As soon as I get back, I will release this little box, along with hopefully a few other sets...BUT please be sure to check out the Cafe site...there has been loads of new sets added and there will be a post in a day or two with information on a few GIVE A WAYS from the designers....

8 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Regina this is awesome, what a cute little box for many different things as well as pencils.

hugs
Kaye x

~amy~ said...

Darling Regina!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is brilliant

Anonymous said...

What a cute little idea!!! I will have to remember this when my grandkids start school.!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Boy does that bring me back Regina! I always had test anxiety. LOL This is soooo adorable though! Can't wait for the box! xxD

Kay said...

Love it!!! Great idea and such a thoughtful gesture for a teacher. You alway know how to chose the perfect ribbon!!! Wonderful, wonderful work, Regina!!! Lots of hugs!!!!! ♥♥ Kay

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my . . . how cute is this!?! I love it Regina!

Jen said...

DARLING...love this!