Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HIGH 5......HAPPY FALL

Kendria from Cutesy Glam Designs was sweet enough to send me some of her awesome CHIPBOARD buttons....they are so fun to work with...Here are a few projects I made with these cute buttons... This first card HIGH 5 comes from the new GRAPHICALLY SPEAKING CRICUT CARTRIDGE...this cart is super fun......I love it.......Used some from Cosmo paper and bazzil scallop paper, hero's art pearls.....


This next card features more of the chipboard buttons....I was in a FALL mood when I did this card...I had some fabric that came in one of my Scralet Lime kits....I love the feel to this fabric and the stems and flowers are all made of felt....with this hot weather we have been having lately, I am all ready for fall..............both of these cards will be added to my Etsy store in a bit.





6 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW - BEAUTIFUL - TOTALLY AMAZING!!!! I love both of these cards - YOU ROCK SIS!!!
Hugs, T

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
You are amazing...Your work is the best ever....You are so uplifting, encouraging, fair, talented, sweet, I could go on and on....Hugs, Krista

Laura Davis said...

Stunning as always Regina!
You always inspire me!
Laura

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooo stunning!!!

Unknown said...

I love your fall cards - those flowers are darling and that fabric - just gorgeous :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome projects! That first card is amazing! I want that cartridge!