Wednesday, July 9, 2008

IN A STAMPING MOOD................

I have been in a stamping mood lately. After I did that WITH A CHERRY ON TOP stamping card the other day, I haven't been able to stop...........it is so relaxing and the stampin up markers are doing great on watercolor paper...they bleed just a bit with certain colors, but overall they are awesome....Here are two little stamping projects that I have been working on...I mostly used all Daisy D's papers on these two cards....the stamps are by High Hopes Rubber stamps....There two stamping cards will be on my Etsy shop shortly............








11 comments:

bibbi said...

WOW Regina, these cards are absolutely amazing! LOVE your unique style!

hugs,
Johanna

...and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Michele Kovack said...

Darling, just darling!

Robyn said...

Regina, these are adorable!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WHAT???? A blast from the past LOL These are just gorgeous sis. So glad to see you stamping and doing what you LOVE!!!!!! Love ya always, T

Lil Ol Me said...

Wow I love these cards. You have such a great talent. I love reading your blog.

Creative Busy Bee said...

Love all your projects!! So beautiful!

Susanne Perry said...

How cute are those clowns! I really love your cards, they are just so fun & creative.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! Cute stuff!

Nikki said...

WOW! Your coloring is amazing! And your stamps are so crystal clear (meaning no smugges)!

:)

Lana Clarke said...

Fab colouring Regina and the stamps are soooooooo cute.
You did an amazing job on these!
Hugs
Lana x

Ivy said...

The colors on those cards are awesome!! I love the little girl!