Thursday, July 3, 2008

THANK YOU THANK YOU................

SHARON for nominating me for this AWARD..........I had the pleasure of meeting Sharon in person a few months ago and she is equally as sweet as her awesome work, if you can put the two together...........everything she does is beyond sweet............I am so honored to have had the pleasure of spending a full day with her doing one of my favorite hobbies..............SCRAPPING..............so the rule is that I need to nominate 7 other blogs that I just adore, admire, can't get enough of...........Four of the sites that I would love to nominate, have already been nominated with this award.......so I can't nominate you......(smile)...so lets see:
BETSY - CAMBRIA - ROBYN...............please be sure to check out these other 3 sites and Sharon's you will surely be inspired......


2 comments:

Micki said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Regina! You are so sweet. :-)