Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THE WITCH IS IN.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN

One of the talented designers over at Hallmark Scrapbook (Sharon) was hosting a challenge to use the BROOM from the PAPER DOLLS CARTRIDGE and I thought I would give it a try.....I love making HALLOWEEN CARDS....i think it might have something to do with the colors and all..........Anyways the hat is a doodlebat (scrapnfonts.come) that I converted to cut with my pazzles...I used some fun basic grey paper on this long card and some awesome die cuts with a view star paper....









9 comments:

Babydoll said...

So cute!! I've never made a Halloween card, but this inspires me so maybe I'll try. Thanks for sharing!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very very cute as always!

Lana Clarke said...

Over here in the UK we don't really make a bog thing of Halloween but I think I will definately try something this year!
Fab card as always Regina!!!!
Hugs
Lana x

Jen said...

Regina,

This is darling! I just love it! Super card!

DeeDee said...

I'm luvin' this card Regina...you have my address right...hee hee hee!!! Hugs girlie!!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This is beautiful!!! I love all the bling on the hat as well as the hemp on the broom - super cool!!! Hugs, T

Nikki said...

This is adorable Regina! Halloween is my favorite holiday (2nd to Christmas) to decorate!

Love your card!

:)

Sharon Caudle said...

I LOVE your take on the challenge Regina! The paper you used is so yummy! And your awesome talent for wonderful details just shines! What can I say...I love your work!!!

Laura Davis said...

Ahhhh, love this! You are good girl:)
Laura