Thursday, August 27, 2009

b is for BIRTHDAY....365 CHALLENGE AND 2 SKETCHES 4 YOU

Well hubby's birthday is next week and I am trying to get a jump start on things....So I headed on over to 2 sketches 4 you for some inspiration and of course I found it...this card is based on this weeks challenge....AND....since the CUTTING CAFE just released another LETTER SHAPED CARD...the letter b.....(eventually the Cafe site will have all 26 of the letters in a set and the number 0-9)....I thought I would play along again over at 365....they had a monogram challenge going on, on Monday...I also decided to use the PARTY HAT template from the Cafe site....The inside of the card uses the HAPPY BIRTHDAY background stamp...love that font on that printable stamp....so what do you think...do you think the card and hat are MANLY enough....I so wanted to add some bling to the card and hat, but if I would have done that, I would then want to sew on it and ....boowhoo...................it wouldn't have looked so manly anymore...So I left it as is...

15 comments:

Shauna K said...

oooh this is so cute! love the "B" and that party hat is so lovely :D

Kay said...

This is awesome, Regina! He's going to love it! Be sure to take a picture of him in the hat and have fun celebrating! ♥♥ Kay

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
Wow! The colors r perfect for your hubby....Hope he has a fab Birthday....You guys have such close Bdays...Friends...Krista

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so awesome, Regina!! I love the paper you used and the set looks amazing! You are so danged talented!! hugs!!

cnelson said...

how fun are these?!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOVE them so much!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Wowzers! This is soooo stinkin cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute Regina! Very manly. You're gonna have to post a picture of him in that hat. LOL Great job with the sketch. xxD

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love this!! What fun!! I really love the paper that you used!

DeeDee said...

Oh my Regina! It's PERFECTLY MANLY! He's gonna love it! Oh COOL, you and your hubby have really close bdays! That says make it one big special trip or something to me! LOL! Love your stuff girlie! HUGS!

Rose said...

regina this is perfect for a man!! he will love it i'm sure :) I have an award for you on my blog HERE this one is perfect for you :)

C said...

Too cute, Regina..now we want see your hubby in his party hat. ;-)

Kimberly Crawford said...

Wow! Oh man, Regina!! This is SO fabulous! I ADORE those patterns and colors together!!! WOW!!!

Pam said...

Wow - wow - wow, Regina - your card is stunning and I loved your other monogram card, too - you are so talented!!

connie said...

Love the card and the hat!

LindaC said...

Great Projects! Thanks for the inspiration! Linda
cummings37128@comcast.net