Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LEMONS ANYONE.....I ALMOST FAINTED..

First for the FAINTED part....well my hubby calls me earlier today to tell me that he had been driving around like crazy most of the day looking for a particular scrapbook store that I love...(my birthday is Friday.........so he wanted to surprise me with going all the way to the store...that granted is in a totally different city then ours......).....well load and behold he called to tell me that it went out of business...he saw an empty building....I IMMEDIATELY thought I was going to FAINT....it is by far one of my favorite stores...so of course I go online and see that the store is still standing just as strong as ever...HE WAS ON THE WRONG STREET...by then I had already told him that he meant well and I thanked him for even going all the way there..............WOOOOOOOOOOOO..but I am so relieved to know that it is still standing...I guess I will have to treat myself ...REAL SOON......

ANYHOO...now for my project...LEMONS LEMONS AND MORE LEMONS....FOR THE LOVE OF LEMONS is another new release over at The Cutting Cafe....the set features 20 images.....I bought some yummy LEMON DROPS and made a little bag topper from them and then I filled a lunch bag with some SOUR LEMONS...all of the papers I used are from a set exclusive to Scarlet Lime kits...YUMMY STUFF....You can find this cute set here and here.


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling lemon projects Regina....sooo glad your shop didn't close :) Hey you, email me your snail mail, please :)

bonnie said...

Oh how I love Lemon Drops reminds me of childhood...yummy creations Regina!! :) Bonnie x

Carmen van Leeuwen said...

Love the lemon projects, and i want to say happy birthday to you.

Love all your work tfs, Carmen van Dansik.

Sharon Caudle said...

YUMMY!!! To both the lemon drops and your beautiful project! I really love this set! hugs!