Sunday, August 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE

Just wanted to share my recent project from the bbtb...this week we were to use the envelope 2 and card 2 from the walk in my garden cartridge....super fun cut and pretty much one of those cuts that you can just treat like a blank card and evelope...the ladies had to make the envelope though in some type of yellow shade...I decided to use a few of the cutting cafe files on my project....the cupcake in the inside comes from the ALL ABOUT CUPCAKE HUGE set from the Cutting cafe and the background ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY is a background stamp from the cutting cafe....yellow paper is American crafts...be sure to check out the other ladies work....you can see their work here....
they are the best...This is in the inside of the envelope...attached to the envelope...



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute and congrats ;-) love your work!

Sandi said...

Regina, wow, wow, wow, I am loving this card, that little butterfly, oh my. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Hugs

Kay said...

Gorgeous card, Regina! And I LOVE the envelope!
♥♥ Kay

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful as always, Regina! that cupcake is so yummy! You are amazing! hugs!

Carole Beath said...

Wow wow wow indeed, as Sandi said. I am loving this project. I LOVE that paper. I want I want.
Carole

mickeydee said...

So cute! Love the scallops around the envy. The cupcake looks yummy!

~amy~ said...

super darling Regina!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how adorable Regina! That cupcake looks good enough to eat and I love the little scallops on the envie. Hugs, D