Sunday, August 2, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS...BBTB....ONE IN A MELON....AND MORE

Got a few things to share today...First off I want to let you all know that there have been several NEW RELEASES over at The Cutting Cafe...there is stuff for: school, birthdays, fun with numbers, the Lords Prayer and more...SO be sure to check out the new stuff over at the Cafe site...at this link.
My first project uses the new APPLE SHAPED CARD and the SCHOOL DAYS SET....I used some yummy doodlebug inc. for the red suede paper...love this dot paper...then I decided to add buttons going around the circle tag....Not sure what classroom number Benjamin will be in..so I am sure I will have to change the number 11 to another number..Next is a little project I did with the new WATERMELON SHAPED card...the greeting states: YOUR FRIENDSHIP MEANS ONE IN A melon TO ME....thought that was a sweet sentiment...perfect little card to send to a friend letting them know how much they mean to me..see that little creme crochet flower on it..well it is from PAPER BLOOMS..Leah has some of the cutest CROCHET flowers around..Next up is my take on the new challenge over at the BBTB the challenge was to use the ACCENT #13 from the ACCENTS ESSENTIAL CART....the project challenge was based upon a little CHRISTMAS IN JULY....oooooo we missed it by a few days.....oh well....I used the HEART BAG from the Cutting Cafe to make the box...I just covered up the heart shape with pattern paper on the front and then the little MERRY AND BRIGHT circle word is from the CHRISTMAS CIRCLE words over at the Cutting Cafe.


Lastly, I leave you with two a few pictures from out little trip to Discovery Kingdom...(use to be 6 flags Marine World).....I took the kids last week and brought grandma along...Sometime this month we will be going to Monterey to stay by the beach for a few days.....
THIS IS MY BENJAMIN, EBONY AND MY MOTHER..MY DAUGHTER LOOKS A BIT DAZED...I TOOK THIS AFTER SHE GOT OFF OF A ROLLER COASTER
THE KILLER WHALE SHOW....did I tell you all that I had the chance to swim with the dolphins a few years ago in Hawaii, but I chickened out...I was chosen through a lottery...silly me..oh well
MY TWO OLDER BOYS IN THE MIDDLE
BENJAMIN AGAIN

16 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow, this is the first time on your blog and your work is absolutely AMAZING!!

WOW!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Sandi said...

woozers Regina, first of all that apple brings a whole new definition to "apple for the teacher" and second, what a beautiful family, so glad you were able to get out and cool off. Hugs

Piali said...

Wow Regina!!! love the apple cut and its always pretty when you make a project out of it. I am off to place some order ....

DonnaMundinger said...

My goodness Regina, you've been a busy gal! Love all of the projects and can't wait to try out some of the new CC stuff! Looks like your family is having a great summer. Boy, the kids sure are growing up. Hugs! D

It's Jenn! said...

How cute! I love all three, but the first two are making me hungry! Beautiful family BTW =)

Sylvia said...

Love your apple Regina. I'm not allowed to say the S word in my house yet probably until the last week in August. My daughter wants to enjoy her vacation without thinking of school. Nice job!

~amy~ said...

Regina, sista...you are on fire! check out all your fabbie projects...all in one post! wow! What a good lookin' family you have...how do you do all that you do? good grief...I have 2 kidlets and I'm overwhelmed :) Thanks for the fun eye candy for the day!

Jingle said...

These are fantastic! I love little bag so much!!!! And your cards are just adorable! Cute pics, too!

mickeydee said...

My goodness girlie..........you have been busy making fabulous designs! Love them all. Not only is your work great, but, you have the best looking family ever!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Hi Regina, Love love the first cards so cute! Lovely photos to :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful cards, Regina! I love them both, and the bag is gorgeous! Can't wait to play again! :) Awesome pics of the family! Gosh, you look just like your mom!! hugs!

Kay said...

Oh Regina! What a lovely family you have! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Your projects are beyond amazing. You astound me with your unending creativity!! Every single one is GORGEOUS!! ♥♥ Kay

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome projects! They're all fantastic! I bet your kids' teachers ALWAYS love you! I love all of the family pics too! Your kids are so cute! Your mom is adorable too!!

Erica said...

Very nice creations...the apple looks like it is a quilted piece. And your family is beautiful. You are indeed blessed.

Erica said...

Very nice creations...the apple looks like it is a quilted piece. And your family is beautiful. You are indeed blessed.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

You have been busy, awesome projects, love the apple card.

hugs
Kaye x