Monday, November 5, 2007

BUG ME ANYTIME............


Okay every since I got this new store front cartridge, I have been calling the bug a HE..........well I decided to make the bug a SHE......so here is my version of a GIRLY BUG........... This circle tag is available for purchase on my Paper Creations site....

The chipboard circle and bug were all made from the Store Front Cricut Cartridge..

Flowers: prima

Rubons: sizzix

Rhinestones: Making Memories

Ribbon: craft supply

Stamps: Stampin up

4 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

so cute! Love the colors ;)

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute! It instantly made me smile.

TFS,
Kathi C.

DeeDee said...

I love this little lady - bug....too CUTE!!!! The polka dots is what makes it perfect!!!!

Lisa said...

he/she...whatever, a cuter but there never was!! What did you use for the lettering?