Wednesday, November 14, 2007

RECEIVED SOME BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS....CHRISTMAS DECORATING ALREADY.......


Aren't these flowers beautiful....I got a wonderful surprise today from one of the ladies in my Stampin up club....Brenda these flowers are so PRETTY, what a wonderful surprise, thank you so very much. As you open up my front door they are sitting right there for me to see each day...Hugs to you...


Yelp, I told you all that I had Christmas on the brain for some time now....I decided this year to start thinking early about how I wanted to decorate this year......I am trying my best to start enjoying the holidays for what they really are meant for....I use to love to look forward to Christmas to decorate my apartment, home.....etc...then after my kids started getting bigger, I almost started dreading it....I WANT THIS, I WANT THAT .....etc....So we have a few traditions that we do now before opening presents....prayer, reading from the bible.....and a few other things that are REALLY IMPORTANT.....trying to get the kids out of so much of just wanting wanting wanting......more into thinking about giving......yeah right....anyways I have been thinking about a few things....I have these two pretty Christmas Garlands that I put up in the framing of the dinning room.........I think these are cute....found them at Marshalls for a great price....Not to sure what to put on my dinning room table...here is another garland I found at Marshall..........yes another great price...maybe I will add more candles in between the garlands...I usually just leave my roses...(on the floor) on the table with Christmas candles around them...but I want to do something different this year..........then I put another piece of the garland up around the mirror by the entry door.........well I think I will go in the shed today and get out the long garland for the stairs.......Boy I still have way so much to do..this is just the beginning......So have any of you started decorating yet? Or am I the only crazy one.












4 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WWWWOOOOWWWW - that's all I can say. Your home is so beautiful sis.....and those decorations are FABULOUS!!!!!

Enjoy your flowers - you sooooo deserve them!!!!

Hugs, TeriBeri

DeeDee said...

What a gorgeous home you have Regina....thanks for showing us your new Christmas decorations and those flowers you received are so PRETTY!

Carole Beath said...

Oh Regina, thank you for sharing your lovely photographs with us., Your home is lovely, your decorations are just what we would expect of you. Your work is fantastic, no matter what you are doing.

Bunnylover said...

OMG !!! your home is also a source of inspiration. Decorations are beautiful.