Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MY VERSION OF CINDERELLA




Well my daughter wanted a Cinderella cut from the Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge, so here it is.......oh my goodness these people are so intense to cut out....I was going NUTS........anyways I finally finished it...It actually looks a whole lot prettier in person...The camera kind of made her look really dark..........I used lots of Martha Stewart glitter on the top of her dress and glass rhinestones on the bottom of her dress in the flowers.....

4 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

every child should have a character they love in their own skin color. I never could understand why all Disney heroines were white for so long. I also love black Santas-my mother said I was horrible to think he was not white. But from legend, he was NOT white!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

This is Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW this is beautiful!!! Love the detail of the flowers at the bottom of the dress with the rhinestones, the glitter and the bow. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Hugs, TeriBeri

Unknown said...

I just adore your work and this is such a treat to see! Beautiful details, your daughter is very, very lucky!!!
Wendy Malichio