Saturday, November 3, 2007

WORKING ON SOME LAYOUTS.............YIKESSSSSSSSS


Yelp that's right, I have been working on a few layouts this weekend.........It is funny, years ago, that is all I did......I totally drove my kids crazy taking pictures of them everyday so that I could scrap a new layout.........then I started making cards and KIND OF slacked big time on doing layouts...to the point that I almost don't feel comfortable in doing them or shall I say in showing people my layouts........Boy there are some talented scrappers out there, but I have came to realize one thing, that I really don't like to much of a BUSY page or very bulky...With that said, here is one of the layouts I did last night..I have ALWAYS loved this picture of my husband and my Benjamin....

3 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I totally LOVE IT!!! I think you should continue to make them as your work is always AWESOME!!!!! Simple yet beautiful!!! Hugs, TeriBeri

Dawn♥ said...

Awwww how sweet! I think your LO is perfect! I'm not big on the busy lo's either! Simplicity is right on to!

DeeDee said...

Awwww Regina your husband is very handsome and what a sweet baby Benjamin was.....I bet he's still sweet today!!!! I really like your LO....job well done!!!!