Thursday, November 29, 2007

MORE PEACHY KEEN STUFF...........


Here is the other Peachy Keen stamp that I got with the snowman one....This little elephant is so adoarble..... I actually cut the diaper out of pattern paper and added a baby pin to it..the bottle and drippings have glitter on them..I wanted to so bad put flannel fabric on the diaper, but I didn't have a piece to match........... well that is it for the peachy keen stamps.......I only had two of them. Must check out her site again for another batch.....

4 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

AAAWWWW this is adorable!!! The way you colored in that stamp is just FABULOUS!!!! Love the choice of paper!! Hugs, TeriBeri

Sharon Caudle said...

Way too cute!!! Love the diaper!!! :) Yet another fabulous card!

Dee Jackson said...

This is adorable!! Thanks for listing where you bought the stamps I went right over there and placed a order!! Your cards are always so beautiful. I love the things you make with your cricut. I have the 1st one and never use it! Your blog is always full of inspiration:)
Dee

DeeDee said...

Too CUTE girlie...Keep 'em coming!!