Sunday, November 11, 2007

FA-LA-LA.........CHRISTMAS TIME






OH yes Christmas is just around the corner and believe it or not, I am getting into the holiday season sooner this year.....I love the holidays with Christmas being my number one holiday to decorate....The challenge this week over at BBTB was to do a gift box; the perfect challenge to make this gift box using some of my new yummy papers by Elsie...Noel...this paper is so darn cute....You really need to check out all of the other girls designs..........so awesome...Also we have a new contest that just started, check that out to while your there....


My next project is just a fun card using some new punchy by Martha Stewart and some of my Stampin up stamps.....

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH! HY! Regina! I love love love this projects! TFS! :)

Erin McKinney said...

You do such beautiful work!!!

DeeDee said...

I love this box Regina...that paper is too adorable and that ribbon is just too yummy!!! Now the card....I love how you put the flowers in a circle and thanks for reminding me that I have this stamp set that I need to use it more often!!!!