Tuesday, June 12, 2007

FATHERS DAY PHOTO BOX






Oh my I totally forgot that Fathers day is Sunday.......here is a litte box that I put together this evening for him.......I used my new Expression and the tags bags and more cartridge for the box...Visit Hallmark Scrapbook for some great prices on the Expression and cartridges.

The whole theme of this photo box is OUR HERO...next to each child's picture I used a word for each of the letters in HERO......HAPPY, EXCELLENT, RELIABLE, OUTSTANDING...inside the box I will have 4 cards that the kids will write a message using those words to their dad....and then fill the rest of the space with some of his favorite candy........this box was pretty quick to make and lots of fun.

Pattern paper: Chloe's closet

box made from: Tags bags and more (expression size) Other items used: ribbon, chipboard star, ctmh flower thanks for looking

4 comments:

Rebecca Holliday said...

This is great Regina! And I LOVE that paper!

Lisa said...

Oooh you blog!! I am so excited. I've commented on your work before and I LOVE your style!! I am bookmarking your blog, hope you don't mind!!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh My Goodness!! Regina, this is soooo gorgeous, creative, beautiful, and just plain sweet! You are a totally AMAZING!! He's gonna love it! Hugs to you and yours!

Kandis Smith said...

Wow! Great box!! Absolutely love it~