Wednesday, June 20, 2007

JUST FOR YOU



Boy I sure do love playing with my new Expression machine...Here is a little box I made for a friend with a little surprise in it....I can't say for who or what is in it..........(just in case she stops by and views my blog)..........I hope she likes it though....I used the long 12 by 24 length paper by Provo Craft for the box and lined it with their black long paper as well......the pattern paper is by doodlebug.....There is also little green rhinestones on the flowers of the pattern paper going around the box.

5 comments:

Karen said...

How cool is that? I just got my expressions and was wondering where to find the 12X24 paper.

Michele Kovack said...

This is stunning Regina! Total masterpiece!!!

stampingcaz said...

brilliant regina, you sure have lucky friends! :)

Rebecca Holliday said...

Beautiful!! Love this box!!

Debbie G said...

Awesome!! I knew I should of waited and got the exporessions machine!! Boo Hoo.