Friday, June 1, 2007

SOME GRADUATION PICTURES











Okay this week has been a really crazy week.........I had 3 little graduates this week......My little Benjamin graduated from kindergarten..........My darling Ebony from Elementary and my oldest child from Middle school........all on a different day this week...Here are a few pictures of my graduates.........I still have one more child...he is going into the 7th grade, so he will be able to watch over his baby sister going into middle school.

8 comments:

Cindyg said...

Congratulations to your Graduates!!! The pictures are GREAT - What a beautiful family you have!!! Whew, now get a little rest from that busy week you had!

Nicole Seitler said...

You have such a beautiful family! And such beautiful smiles, too. :)

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

How beautiful you and your family are! Girl, you're a diva!!Congratulations to your 3 graduates!! Hugs!!

Kandis Smith said...

What a milestone in their lives! Glad you took pics!! Beautiful family girl!

Rene said...

You go girl that's my sis. I have cute nieces and nephews

sis Na

Rene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Your children are gorgeous, and isn't it amazing that they are all at the ages where they're graduating from some level of school! That is so cool! I love your cards, too, (as an aside). Awesome blog!