Sunday, June 10, 2007

PARTY TIME...........GIFT BAG


OOOOOOOOO I am loving these huge 12 by 24 inch size mats for the new Cricut Expression machine..My brain is just on overtime right now thinking about all the fun things I will be able to do with the larger mats.....At first though there was one problem....I wanted to make some huge gift bags out of some of my beautiful pattern paper, but the biggest pattern paper comes in is only 12 by 12.....so SOLUTION......sew the paper together and YIPEEEEEEEEE, I was able to do a huge bag.......I am not sure who I am going to give this bag to though, because no one is having a birthday......(that I know of)

Anyways stop on over to Hallmark Scrapbook, they have the larger size mats and their turn around time is excellent.....By the way, don't forget to check out my new blog site called BITTEN by the BUG......you are sure to love it.......I will be featuring a different challenge each week using the Cricut and the Cricut Expression....
Pattern Paper: Creative Imaginations, Bella Press
Bag made from Cricut Expression machine...(tags bags and more)
Party hat made from Celebrations Cricut cartridge
Lettering made from Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Craft supply: button, ribbon
Other: sewing, jute, provo craft stamper, versa magic ink, marvy leplume pen

7 comments:

Rebecca Holliday said...

Oooooh, Regina, this is beautiful!! You'll just have to save it for my birthday in October...LOL!

I LOVE seeing all the neat things you're doing with the Expression! As soon as I have my pennies saved up, I'll head on over to Hallmark Scrapbooks!

Kandis Smith said...

super cute!! I love it!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!! Regina this is so GORGEOUS! I HAVE TO TRY THIS!!! TFS!

Bety :)

lois lane said...

OMG, this is just beautiful!!!!!! I don't suppose that you will be giving a tutorial on how to do this will you? Please??? You are so talented!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is so pretty & something to treasure!

Debbie G said...

This is beautiful Regina! I love all your work and visit here often. You never cease to amaze me!!!

Kathy said...

oooooh this bag is gorgeous!

I could think of a good home for it!