Tuesday, June 5, 2007

WALL DECOR FOR MY DAUGTHERS ROOM





Here are two picture frames that I did for my daughter's room......I bought these frames at Aaron Brothers awhile back..........Her room is pretty much all pink right now...you can see it here: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/CUTUPS/ebony.jpg So I thought since she is getting a little bigger, I would make this really cute quilt with black, pink and hot pink in it. Anyways I used my expression to make the huge flower at 6 1/2 inches from the George cart. The leaves are from the Walk in my garden at 1 and 3/4 and the stem is just a piece of chipboard.......the scallop at the bottom was done from the Disney shape cart.....can't remember the size...I was going to doodle around the border of the picture, but the paper is kind of slick and it would have smeared......now I need to make the quilt. Hum maybe I will make a wallpaper boarder..........maybe even paint the bottom wall lime green.....what do ya think? By the way you can find some really great deals on Cricut cartridges and the new EXPRESSION macine over at Hallmark Scrapbooks......

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow!! I LOVE this Regina! and the bedroom looks really nice! TFS!

Bety :)