Saturday, June 30, 2007

LITTLE ONE



Well I got this new KI Memories paper a few weeks ago and it has been staring me in the face for some time now.......so I decided to make two cards with it....this first card LITTLE ONE, was so fun to make.....love these soft prints of this paper:


Patten Paper: KI Memories (It's a girl bedding) and (It's a girl multi stripe)
Card stock: Bazzill Scallop and stampin up
Ribbon: craft supply
Safety Pin: Craft supply
Rhinestones: Hero Arts
Stamps: Fiskars
Elephant: Cricut Machine (new arrival)
Heart: Basic grey
Photo Corner: Plain Janes


The second card is a lot plainer, but I am trying to enter it to be published and they wanted something super quick and small.....(wish me luck)


Pattern Paper: KI Memories (It's a girl news) and (It's a girl zoo)
Stamps: Stampin up
Scallop Circle: Cricut Machine (Alphalicious)
other: Uni-ball Signo white pen, craft ribbon

4 comments:

Risa said...

Your cards are too cute!

(Favvis)Maria said...

Really cute cards! I just love the elephant!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://aqazilec.freewebsitehosting.com/atutyfe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://nixokoceg.uvoweb.net/acoqyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money