Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MY SWIMMERS



Well we are back from Disneyland...........okay my leg, arm, side, butt etc.........hurts so bad...We did alot of walking, eating and just having to much of a great time....But I am so glad to be back home...Here is a picture of 3 of my swimmers........they just couldn't wait to get home to put the pool up.....My oldest (shown in the picture by himself) put the pool up all by himself today....he will be 15 next week......great job considering this is a pretty huge pool.......(you know those huge pools you can get at Costco). The kids love it to death......but we have a surprise for them...we will be getting a built in one...(maybe as soon as the end of this year)......Water here I come...yeah right....we will see...we are seriously thinking about putting one in the ground.

2 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Cute, cute kids Regina! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time!

stampingcaz said...

your kids are a credit to you, what lookers! I wish you well in your pool quest :)