Monday, June 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..........CHIPBOARD BAG



Okay I don't know why I called this a chipboard bag........when it is more like a chipboard box.....anyhow, I just made this bag/box out of chipboard using my awesome Expression machine.......my on my, I tell you this machine is just awesome....It has a multi cut feature on it that lets you cut through chipboard so I had to try it to form a bag/box......it came out great.....I will put a little something in this for my son's 15Th birthday Wednesday......
By the way, you know Hallmark Scrapbook has an awesome deal going on right now.......Buy an Expression Machine and get a free cartridge......doesn't get any better then that...plus free shipping...While supplies last.


Pattern Paper: Scenic Route
Cardstock: Bazzill
Rubons: Basic Grey
Cricut Machine: Car and Chipboard Box..(Tags bags and Boxes) and (My World) cartridges
Other: jute, Red and Black thread for sewing, craft ribbon and brads, zig memory systems black pen

5 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

I'm in love with that car! How adorable!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

SO..... is my nephew going to get a hot set of keys inside the bag for that car????
I love this bag - you did an amazing job a usual!!!
Hugs,
TeriBeri

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is beatiful Regina! I love it!!

Bety :)

Debbie G said...

How sweet!! You make me want that expressions now!! But DH just would not understand having 2 machines!! Men!!

Danielle Flanders said...

So cute!!! Wow!!